I’m one of the crazy pumpkin lovers. I’m not even going to try and hide my love for pumpkin, so you will see a lot of pumpkin recipes coming your way. Sorry, not sorry!
Pumpkin Breakfast Bake
Makes 2 servings
3/4 cup oat flour (simply grind up oats using a food processor)
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup cottage cheese (I used lactaid cottage cheese to make it dairy free)
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup almond milk (or other milk – I used almond milk to make it dairy free)
2 egg whites
2 tbsp ground flax seed
2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend the pumpkin, cottage cheese, syrup, almond milk, and egg whites.
3. Mix together the oat flour, flax seed, and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
5. Pour into 2 small baking dishes sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Optional: top with fruit, nuts, nut butters, pumpkin butter, etc.